Tuesday 27 March 2007

Girl that posted kinky photos now trying to talk like she's in LA Law


Some broad from Caerphilly that insisted on showing everyone on London Calling photos of herself wearing not-very-much recently has stunned viewers with a dramatic u-turn.

Now she is demanding the removal of certain photographs, threatening lawsuits and using big words like 'violation' and 'permission'.

The broad implies that images of herself are worth enough money to go to court for. Regular poster Toffy however, disagrees, and has adjusted his original rating to penalise the broad for this change of attitude.

"I can post prickteaser photos of myself all I like, but the minute anyone tries to steal my thunder, I'll run to my photographer who'll squish you like a bug under the tyre of the Juggernaut that is commercial Copyright Law".

You can see the thread unfold in real time by clicking here.

No comments: