Friday 27 July 2007

UKHC Demo Database

A UKHC Demo Database has been added to the site links.


I know it would have probably been better to make it live when I had more bands up, but I thought that it would be good to show bands what i was doing with the band pages so they could chose whether or not they wanted to be on it.

This was set up partly for selfish reasons. It became a real pain in the arse to troll myspace looking for new and old UKHC bands that had demos and not label releases for the podcast. I also thought it would be an awesome resource for everyone to have once fully built up.


So, if you are in a band, and would like your demo included on this database, please drop me an email to: london.calling.hc@gmail.com and i will tell you what i need from you.

Thanks for your time!

No comments: