Thursday 26 May 2011

Brotherhood Fest Tickets from the UK!



It has come to that time of the year again. I am the official seller of Brotherhood Fest (formerly known as Filled With Hate fest) tickets in the UK.

The festival is happening on the 6th and 7th August 2011 in Essen, Germany, at the new JZE venue.

The line up is absolutely tremendous and includes one of Shattered Realms 10 year Anniversary shows, the return of the tremendous Death Before Dishonor and Londons favourites, Wisdom in Chains, to name a few. Full details of the line up are on the website (linked above) or on the flyer.



So here is the deal:

Presale weekend tickets are onsale now here in the UK:

Tickets will be priced at £47.50 in person and £51.50 posted (to cover postage, packaging and Paypal fees).


I will be selling tickets at various London hardcore shows in the upcoming months. If you would like to purchase a ticket, PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST at londoncalling@gmx.com. You will need to check whether I will be attending particular shows as I will not be carrying the book of tickets around London with me, so will need to know how many tickets you would like me to bring.
In regards to posting the tickets, all tickets will be sent via recorded delivery. I will be making a couple of bulk posts a week, as I have a full time job. Each envelope will have a tracking number, and will also NEED A SIGNATURE.

If you would like your tickets posted, please click on the button below STATING AN ADDRESS WHERE SOMEONE WILL BE THERE TO SIGN FOR THE TICKETS







No comments: