Friday 29 March 2013

FWH15 tickets in the UK

Evidently I only update this blog when one of the good London bands release something or I am helping out mates by selling tickets to their shows.


SO.

FWH15 is happening on the 25th May in Essen Germany.

And what better way to celebrate not only the summer, but one of the best labels in Europe, than to put on an awesome show with bands like Bulldoze and Strength for a Reason to name but a few. To see the full line up, and find out more details, please go here: Facebook Event.

Want tickets in the UK? Heres the deal:

Tickets are priced as follows:
£23 in person, and £25.50 sent out via recorded mail (includes postage, packaging and Paypal fees).

I will be selling the tickets at London Hardcore shows in the next few months. If you would like to purchase a ticket in person, PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST at london.calling.hc@gmail.com.
You will need to check whether I will be attending particular shows as I will not be carrying around the book of tickets with me. I will also need to know how many tickets you would like me to bring.

In regards to mailed tickets, they will be sent out once a week via recorded delivery. Each envelope will have a tracking number and will also NEED A SIGNATURE. If you would like your tickets posted, please click the button below stating an address where someone will be around to sign for the tickets.

To purchase tickets to be sent out, please click the button below:


I hope to see you there!




No comments: